Gambling problems arise when someone tends to crave more money by excessive gambling. Gambling when excessive leads to bankruptcy and dysfunction relationship with your loved ones.
Gambling is very addictive and therefore unless you are determined to take risks, you might end up miserable. Win and losing is part of gambling and it all depends on how big the individual is mentally stable to take a defeat in gambling.
Recognizing gambling games is the first step to solve gambling problems. Gamblers Anonymous has posted the following questions to test you.
1. Have you ever avoided school or worked to gamble?
2. Does gambling make your life at home not happy?
3. Is your reputation get gambling?
4. Does your life regret after gambling games?
5. Do you choose to gamble and pay your debt?
6. Do you bring your ambitions and aspirations down?
7. Have you ever wanted to win all the money lost in gambling?
8. Do you have the desire to win more after you taste some success?
9. Have you ever risked and emptied your pocket?
10. Do you borrow money and gamble anytime?
11. Do you step into the level of sales just to bet?
12. Are you hesitant to use? Money gambling? For your daily expenses?
13. Does gambling make you a careless person?
14. Do you want to gamble for hours than you want?
15. Have you ever used gambling to forget your worries?
16. Do you want to do illegal actions to finance gambling?
17. Have you ever slept because of gambling?
18. Is the disappointment or argument spur you to bet more?
19. Do you want to celebrate success for a few hours after gambling?
20. Have you ever tried suicide after failing?
Someone who has gambling problems will say ‘yes’ for at least seven questions posted above.
The tips given below will help you get out of gambling problems, if any:
1. It is recommended to take only the money needed to bet rather than taking a credit card and an ATM card.
2. Don’t gamble for a long time.
3. There are always more opportunities to lose than winning in gambling games.
4. Make sure you don’t use the money you win again.
5. When you don’t have any more money to gamble, drop the idea without borrowing.
6. Take the help of people who are not addicted to the game and look for the right advice.